For an information technology consulting company (Fabergent, Inc. – Mahwah, NJ): design, develop and document electrical schematic diagrams; implement design changes in schematics; review proposed design to meet specified requirements; develop projects and perform documentation throughout project life-cycles; review sub system design specifications; improve the process and quality assurance on deliverables; create schematics using AutoCAD Electrical and develop harnesses using Wilmor; create and maintain Bill of Materials; understand, derive and integrate requirements from design specifications into a complete design; specify solutions to technical problems.
1. Master of Science degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Computer) or a related field.
2. 1 year experience in job offered or 1 year experience as a Design Engineer. Experience must include customization tools, design, development and documentation of electrical schematic diagrams, creation of schematics using AutoCAD Electrical, design and redesign of existing products and development of new products.
In lieu of a Master of Science degree and 1 year of experience, we accept a Bachelor of Science degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Computer) or a related field and 5 years of progressive experience in engineering.
3. Proficiency in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Ideas, Pro-E solid modeling, sheet metal, assembly, detailing, surfacing, solid works, Wilmor, EPDM and C#.
4. Travel to client sites within the United States.
5. National roving without a residential requirement; no Telecommuting.
Job to be performed in: Mahwah, NJ as main assigned office and various client sites within the United States whose locations to be determined.
Hours: 40 per week
Please send resume to email@example.com